The boho trend is making a comeback. With tribal accents, khaki tones and ethnic touches seemingly everywhere in recent summers, different takes on the boho trend are fast emerging as a summer fashion you can bank on.
And more than anywhere, we’re seeing the ‘beach chic’ vibe making an impact on fashion jewellery and accessories.
So what is boho and beach chic? And what beach chic accents should you look out for when it comes to fashion jewellery? These 8 trends offer you a quick guide to boho chic buy gold in dubai , covering everything from ethical jewellery to flower power:
1) Boho will be re-incarnated every year. So you might see ‘modern rustic’ or ‘barefoot luxury’ or even ‘boho rock’ as the latest buzzwords, but these are all interpretations of a similar theme that draws on bohemian or hippy inspirations.
2) You don’t have to be a hippy, hedonist or free spirit to enjoy the beach chic look. Nor do you have to be a celebrity of the likes of Kate Moss or Sienna Miller! It’s a just about staying natural and wearing clothes and accessories that aren’t just mass-produced, throwaway fashion.
3) Coconut is a great on-trend material in summer fashion jewellery. Coconut is adaptable – from chunky or delicate slices, and for extra style, can be mixed with base metals like brass.
4) Flower Power is back. Floaty summer dresses and kaftans are on-trend for summer style, and even better if decorated with big daisies or delicate little flowers. The same goes for your accessories: a big flower bracelet is awesome, or try flower charms in a bracelet or necklace.
5) Natural, eco-friendly materials are great for boho chic. We’re talking natural seeds like vegetable ivory (sustainably-sourced of course), wooden beads and bangles and anything natural.
6) The whole ethical jewellery vibe is bang on-trend. This is jewellery that’s been made under fair trade conditions, so there’s a guarantee that workers haven’t been exploited in the manufacture of your jewellery. This way you can wear your ethical jewellery with pride.
7) Recycled materials, like old buttons, coins or fabric used to create a one-off necklace can make a great boho look. After all, it shows that wearing great, original fashion jewellery isn’t just about spending money, but is about being creative and unique.
If you have a lot of jewellery then you will be aware of how it can discolour and get very dirty. It is a shame when you have to stop wearing pieces because they do not look as nice as they should or you just feel that people will notice that they look dirty. Cleaning them yourself is not always that easy and may not be effective either. Having things professionally cleaned can cost a lot of money as well and this may put you off from doing it. Another problem is that you have to trust someone else with your precious pieces which may even have to be posted off somewhere. This is a risk that you may not want to take even if you have the pieces insured. Some of these pieces are likely to be irreplaceable due to their rarity or sentimental value which may also put you off from having them professionally cleaned and risk the fact that they may get lost.
There is now a solution which solves these problems. There are now a range of ultrasonic cleaners which can be used to carefully clean jewellery and they are cheap and easy to get hold of. A small household cleaner can be cheaper than a professional clean and they can clean all sorts of things such as eyeglasses, razors and jewellery. The ultrasonic jewellery cleaner uses just water and waves to clean the jewellery – the bubbles that are produced carry away the dirt and things can be cleaned a lot more quickly than by hand. The fact that it just uses water means that you do not have to worry about any harsh chemicals. This will reduce the risk of damaging the jewellery and it will also stop you having have these nasty chemicals in the house or worry about inhaling them or them damaging you or your skin while you are using them. It is also cheaper as the water you need to run it is a lot cheaper than chemicals would be.
So take a look at the sonic jewellery cleaner range and find out whether you think it would benefit you and your jewellery collection. Imagine how good it will be to be able to wear all of your jewellery again. You will not only have more to choose from but you will also be able to keep all of your new pieces looking like new as well.